Thank you for dining with us!
As we begin to reopen our restaurants and bars, we are eager to welcome back our guests and team members with the safety and well-being of all at the forefront of all our efforts.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time as responsibly as we can, we are following all recommended cleaning and safety guidelines from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and national and local government agencies, to ensure you have a safe and comfortable dining experience. Below is a list of some of our many safety precautions. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the restaurant at 504.528.2601.
- We are welcoming guests at up to 25% of our restaurant’s capacity.
- Our dining tables are arranged with checkerboard seating, with at least 6 feet between each table.
- Per CDC guidelines, we can seat no more than 10 people at a table. We will happily accommodate larger groups split into multiple tables 6 feet apart.
- All staff must wear masks and gloves.
- We are using single-use, disposable paper menus. Guests also have the option to scan a QR code and view the menu on their phones.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests in key areas.
- Staff is sanitizing all surfaces at an increased frequency.
- To make a reservation, please book a table online or call us at 504.528.2601.